So, yesterday I got home and my entire house smelled like fumes. I had no idea what it was or where it came from, but it was so strong that I couldn't breathe and it freaked me out. Called my landlord. She was out. Called the apartment manager. Voicemail. So the next step...was the fire department.
10 minutes later, 3 HOT firemen showed up at my front door.
GREAT. Now how was I supposed to concentrate?? The entire story is below- check it out!
And also, THANK YOU to Lance, Tony and Patrick from Fire Department #24 in San Mateo! You are awesome!
Click to listen
- Sandy (@SandyStec on FB, Twitter, Instagram!)