Well, the Top 20 according to Daily Mail. Feel free to add one of your own! (and we KNOW you have one!)
1. Being copied on emails that aren't relevant.
2. Phone calls right when you're ready to leave for the day.
3. Your computer crashing.
4. The office being too hot or cold.
5. The printer breaking down.
6. Coworkers with BODY ODOR.
7. Coworkers who talk too loudly on the phone.
8. People talking too much.
9. Coworkers not cleaning the microwave.
10. The sounds of coworkers sniffing.
11. People reading emails over your shoulder.
12. People not replacing an empty toilet paper roll.
13. Coworkers not saying "thank you" when you hold the door for them.
14. People with bad breath.
15. Corporate buzzwords.
16. Inconsiderate parking.
17. When coworkers make food that stinks.
18. Uncomfortable office chairs.
19. People who book their days off around holiday weekends way in advance.
20. Your boss catching you when you're on Facebook for one minute during a hectic day.
Photo Courtesy of: Shutterstock