I saw this list online of the "25 Douchey Things You Don't Know You're Doing" (from Men's Health) and of COURSE I had to read it. Right off the bat, I saw a few that I agreed with:
* Wearing sunglasses indoors. Just stop.
* Still quoting Borat. Okay- for me, I'm just tired of men quoting ANY movies at all! WE DON'T CARE HOW MANY TIMES YOU'VE SEEN IT OR HOW GOOD YOU CAN IMPERSONATE THE LEAD CHARACTER. (I work with dudes who do this all the time and I just close my eyes and hope it'll end soon.)
* Referring to other guys as "boss" and "champ." I can't STAND this! I feel like it's a subtle way of trying to make other guys feel like they're best buds when they're not.
* Bathroom selfies. ENOUGH. Also, nobody wants to look at the toilet in the background. Seeing the crapper makes your muscles appear WAY smaller, FYI.
* Asking their friends to "just watch this video on Youtube real quick!" IT'S NEVER REALLY QUICK AND WE DON'T CARE!!!! For the love of GOD, at least when I show a wienerdog picture it's just a picture!
I can't tell you how many times I've heard Marcus quote the movie below.....
Ladies, got anything to add?
- Sandy (@SandyStec on FB, IG and Twitter)