Ten schoolchildren from James Lick Middle School were hospitalized Tuesday afternoon in San Francisco after they ingested an unknown substance at a local middle school, officials said.
All 10 students were hospitalized with non-life threatening conditions, officials said. San Francisco Unified School District spokeswoman Gentle Blythe encouraged any students with symptoms to come forward and said they would “not get in trouble” if they do.
Read the full article HERE
Super scary! How do you make sure your kids don't do things like this?
Check out our new podcast 'Off The Air: More Banter, Less Filter'! Let us know what you think and leave a comment!