So what do you get the couple who - literally - has it all?
The soon-to-be royal newlyweds would appreciate a donation one of several good causes, in lieu of a gift.
Prince Harry & Ms. Meghan Markle are incredibly grateful for the goodwill they have received since their engagement," a statement from Kensignton Palace says, and "have asked that anyone who might wish to mark the occasion of their wedding considers giving to charity, instead of sending a gift."
Here's a list of charities they have selected:
- CHIVA: https://www.chiva.org.uk/
- CRISIS: https://www.crisis.org.uk/
- MYNA MAHILA FOUNDATION: https://mynamahila.com/
- SCOTTY’S LITTLE SOLDIERS: http://scottyslittlesoldiers.co.uk/
- STREET GAMES: https://www.streetgames.org/
- SURFERS AGAINST SEWAGE: https://www.sas.org.uk/
- THE WILDERNESS FOUNDATION UK: https://wildernessfoundation.org.uk/