Every weekday morning at 8:05 we play What You Know 'Bout That? It's a general knowledge trivia game where two people battle it out for Bay Area city pride, and prizes.
Here are the five trivia questions for today, Friday, June 11th.
- When was Netflix founded? 1997, 2001, or 2009?
- Name the coffee shop in the sitcom "Friends."
- Name the four time zones in the Continental United States
- What is rapper P. Diddy's real name?
- What are the two ingredients in a screwdriver cocktail?
- Central Perk
- Pacific, Mountain, Central, Eastern
- Sean Combs
- Vodka & Orange Juice