I am SO excited for the Royal Wedding this Saturday! Ever wonder what it's like being a guest of a Royal Wedding? If you DID personally know Prince Harry or Meghan Markle....and you got an invite to the wedding, here's some rules you'd need to follow:
1) No cameras or phones- social media has been BANNED from the wedding!
2) No straying from the dress code- men need to wear a morning coat or lounge suit, and women wear a day dress and hat. (A hat is not required, but recommended.)
3) No bulky bags- sorry ladies, there's a security check 3 miles from the wedding venue!
4) No wedding presents! Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have chosen, instead lieu of gifts, to have guests donate to one of seen charities to donate to.
5) No swords! (???)
6) No approaching the Queen. Guests must instead wait for the monarch to approach to approach them, and if she does, a curtsy is required.
7) No catching the bride’s bouquet. (Ms Markle will have 2 bouquets- one in case one gets lost, and another to leave at the grave of an Unknown warrior in London's Westminster Abbey.)
8) No messing with the seating plan! Your seats are your SEATS!
Could you do it? Would you do it? Wishing Prince Harry and Meghan Markle a FABULOUS wedding on Saturday!
- Sandy (@SandyStec on FB, IG and Twitter)