Oh. My . God. I can't even BEGIN to say how much fun I had in Nashville! It was everything I wanted it to be, and more. I'm going to post a BOATLOAD of pics/video below, but here are some highlights. I also wanted to THANK you and everyone for the sweet birthday love during the weekend......God I felt loved. Thank you! <3
* Driving to the most BEAUTIFUL WATERFALL I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. Cummins Falls State Park, about 1.5 hours outside Nashville. It's like a mile walk/hike to the falls, and you have to wear water shoes while you do it cause you're walking through the creek. But oh my GOD was it worth it!!
* Discovering that I LOVE live Blues/funk. I danced until 3am at "Bourban Street Blues & Boogie Bar" and the band was AMAZING! (Video below).
* Eating AMAZING FATTY FOOD AND NOT FEELING BAD ABOUT IT!
* Meeting really, really cool people every step of the way. From the lovely ladies from Canada I met on my whiskey-tasting tour, to the people who sat next to me on my flight, to my cute waiter I flirted with and went to lunch with. Such a great trip.
All in all, I will 10000% be back. I already miss it! See you again, soon, Nashville. "Ya'll" have been fun!
- Sandy (@SandyStec on FB, IG and Twitter)