In late July Lay's Chips will be releasing 8 new flavors. If you don't have time to travel this summer you may be able to use these chips in place of traveling... Ok, well maybe not, because nothing beats actual traveling. But Lay's are introducing their 'Taste Of America' which represent the iconic tastes of America in chip form.
Here are the flavors...
- Cajun Spice - from the Central Gulf region
- Chesapeake Bay Crab Spice - from the Mid-Atlantic
- Chile Con Queso - from Texoma, Mountain, and Southern California
- Deep Dish Pizza - from the Heartland and Mid-America
- Fried Pickles with Ranch - from the Midwest
- New England Lobster Roll - from the Northeast
- Pimento Cheese - from the Southeast
- Thai Sweet Chili - from the Pacific Northwest
Which flavor sounds the best to you?
Check out our new podcast 'Off The Air: More Banter, Less Filter'! Let us know what you think and leave a comment!