A lady from NYC decided to get her normal coconut drink but this time it tasted awful! She took a knife to the cardboard boxed coconut water and found a slimy, gross mass at the bottom (see photo below). Vita Coco Coconut Water was her drink of choice but I don't think she will be drinking it any longer.
“It was only when I unknowingly swallowed one of those clumps I realized it tasted awful I started vomiting. The diarrhea honestly just stopped on Friday.”- Barbara Kline
No more coconut water for me, unless I get it out of the coconut right then and there.
Full Story CLICK HERE