The Bay Area has some of worst traffic in the country. Is your commute one of the worst?
1. Highway 101 north, from I-280, and continuing on I-80 east, to Yerba Buena Island Tunnel during weekday evenings.
2. I-80 west, all day, from Hercules to Fremont Street, San Francisco.
3. Highway 101 south from Shoreline Boulevard, Mountain View, to Oakland Road, San Jose, during during p.m. hours.
4. I-680 south from Mission Boulevard, Fremont, to Andrade Road, near Sunol, during p.m. hours.
5. I-880 north from Mowry Avenue, Fremont, to Winton Avenue, Hayward, during p.m. hours.
6. I-280 south from Foothill Expressway, Mountain View, to 7th,10th and Virginia streets, San Jose, during p.m. hours.
7. I-80, east from West Grand Avenue, Oakland, to Gilman Street, Berkeley, during p.m. hours.
8. I-680 north from Crow Canyon Road, San Ramon, to Contra Costa Boulevard, Pleasant Hill, during p.m. hours.
9. Highway 24 east from interstates 580/980 interchange, Oakland, to Interstate 680, Walnut Creek, during p.m. hours.
10. Highway 4 east from Morello Avenue, Martinez, to Port Chicago Highway, Concord, during p.m. hours.