Photo Credit: Getty Images
Here’s a list of how many jumping jacks it takes to burn off some of our favorite fun size Halloween treats, based on a 150-pound woman:
- 3 Musketeers - It has 63 calories, so it takes eight minutes or 420 jumping jacks
- Almond Joy - 80 calories, so 534 jumping jacks, or eight minutes, 54 seconds
- Butterfinger - 85 calories, nine minutes, 24 seconds, or 567 jumping jacks
- Jelly Belly Jellybeans - Just 35 calories, so only four minutes or 234 jumping jacks
- Kit Kat - It has 70 calories, so you’ll be doing jumping jacks for seven minutes and 48 seconds or 467 jumping jacks
- Peanut M&Ms - They have 90 calories, so get ready to work - you’ll need to do 600 jumping jacks, or do them for 10 minutes
- Nerds - This childhood favorite is only 50 calories, so five minutes and 36 seconds of jumping jacks, or 334 of them.
- Snickers - These 80 calories are so tasty, you won’t mind the eight minutes and 54 seconds of jumping jacks, or 534 of them.
- SweeTarts - This is the lowest calorie option on the list at just 10, so you’d only have to do 67 jumping jacks, or do them for one minute and six seconds.
Well this is depressing right?
Check out our new podcast 'Off The Air: More banter, Less Filter'! Let us know what you think and leave a comment!