The latest list of the worst commutes in the Bay Area has been released. Is your commute on the list?
Here's the list according to SFGATE
1. Highway 101 north, from I-280, and continuing on I-80 east, to Yerba Buena Island Tunnel during weekday evenings.
2. I-80 west, all day, from Hercules to Fremont Street, San Francisco.
3. Highway 101 south from Shoreline Boulevard, Mountain View, to Oakland Road, San Jose, during during p.m. hours.
4. I-680 south from Mission Boulevard, Fremont, to Andrade Road, near Sunol, during p.m. hours.
5. I-880 north from Mowry Avenue, Fremont, to Winton Avenue, Hayward, during p.m. hours.
6. I-280 south from Foothill Expressway, Mountain View, to 7th,10th and Virginia streets, San Jose, during p.m. hours.
7. I-80, east from West Grand Avenue, Oakland, to Gilman Street, Berkeley, during p.m. hours.
8. I-680 north from Crow Canyon Road, San Ramon, to Contra Costa Boulevard, Pleasant Hill, during p.m. hours.
9. Highway 24 east from interstates 580/980 interchange, Oakland, to Interstate 680, Walnut Creek, during p.m. hours.
10. Highway 4 east from Morello Avenue, Martinez, to Port Chicago Highway, Concord, during p.m. hours.