These pets are available to adopt, along with a ton of other amazing dogs at Humane Society Silicon Valley who deserve a great forever home!
Get to know Logan:
- 54lb, 1yr old, Male Medium Cross Breed Mix
- Logan is a young adult who’s very curious about the world about him!
- He loves going on nature walks where he can collect pinecones, branches, and other fun souvenirs.
- He’s the opposite of a couch potato! Instead of cuddles on the couch, he prefers zoomies in the yard!
- Logan has recently been learning agility and is already able to jump through hoops for treats!
- Get to know Buddy:
58lb, 4yr old Male Medium Cross Breed Mix
- Buddy is an affectionate little man who’s looking for a human soulmate!
- He loves being close to his chosen humans and will literally pull his bed across the room to be closer to his loved ones.
- Buddy recently took a trip to the beach and loved playing in the water, doing zoomies in the sand, and parkour off the rocks!
- Looking for an office buddy? Buddy is the model office dog who’s happy to chill while you’re in Zoom meetings!
Get to know Balto:
- 68lb, 4yr old Male Siberian Husky Mix
- Balto is the epitome of Husky! He loves the run around and chat about how much he loves life!
- Balto is a smart boy who loves to learn. Make the best of his brains with regular training sessions and mental enrichment!
- Like a typical Husky, Balto isn’t fond of cats. He’d do best in a feline-free household.
- Balto is a social boy who loves other dogs to run and play with! He’ll even sing will playing chase!
- Believe it or not, Balto is 6% Miniature Schnauzer (in addition to 79% Siberian Husky and 15% Alaskan Malamute)
Get to know Happy:
- 56lb, 3yr old Female Large Cross Breed Mix
- Happy is always in a sunny, bright, and happy mood! Her smile is sure to bring your mood up!
- A bit timid at first, Happy always enters situations with a positive attitude!
- Happy is a wiggly girl who’d benefit from long walks and exercise to redirect her wiggliness.
- Rowdy dogs can be a lot for her, so Happy prefers to either live alone or with another peaceful co-existing dog.
- Happy was on TV recently and did wonderfully! Watch her shine at: youtu.be/MbIRvvMmui0
Tune into Marcus & Corey every Friday to meet another cat or dog that could be your family's next pet.