These pets are available to adopt, along with a ton of other amazing dogs at Humane Society Silicon Valley who deserve a great forever home!
Get to know Lady:
- 53lb, 1Yr old Australian Cattledog Mix Female
- Lady is a staff favorite! Her adoption fee is sponsored by Amelia Lara, who recently adopted long-term dog Callie. Amelia and Callie would love for Lady to find a home as well!
- Lady is happiest when she’s at the park, running around and playing fetch!
- Lady is a bit shy with new people, but once she gets to know you, it’s wiggle-town! Let’s play!
If Lady were to describe her dream home, there would be a yard, a doggy friend, and a loving person or two who she can bond and spend time with!
- Get to know Harvey:
25lb, 4 month Large Cross Breed Male
- Harvey may look like a distinguished old man, but he’s just a puppy!
- Just like all puppies, Harvey is a playful guy who likes to chase his tail, play fetch, and go wild with zoomies!
- He loves his stuffies and chew toys! Hope you have them because little Harvey is about the age where his new teeth are coming in.
- Harvey would love a home with lots of space to play and jump around in!
Get to know Kristie:
- 10.5lb, 11Yr old Domestic Short Hair Mix Female
- Kristie is a pretty girl who likes people, but likes to take things slow.
- Her adorable fluffy belly is off-limits for now, but once she finds the perfect person, who knows!
- In lieu of belly pets, Kristie loves a good lap to sit and relax in while you read a book.
- If you’re looking for an independent, hands-free cat, Kristie is your girl!
Get to know Shirley:
- 38lb, 3Yrs 3Mths 2Wks old Medium Cross Breed Female
- Shirley used to be quite shy, but she’s made so much progress these past few months!
- Shirley is a quick learner who’s motivated by food and yummy treats. She considers herself a “foodie” and will trade tricks for chese!
- Shirley is great with meeting new friends and neighbors, but please save the touching for later!
- Shirley’s confidence continues to grow every single day, but there’s one thing she’ll never like…cats!
Tune into Marcus & Corey every Friday to meet another cat or dog that could be your family's next pet.