Nordstrom is taking its customer service up a notch this holiday season by offering shoppers the chance to have their purchases delivered to them as they wait in their cars at the curb!
Even in the middle of the night!!!
The 24/7 curbside service will only be happening at 10 stores.
It kicks off December 16 and continue until the morning of Christmas Eve.
Nordstrom's senior vice president of customer experience, Shea Jensen says, "I think more than any other time of the year, the traditional store hours may not fit into our customer's lifestyle. So if we can find ways to lighten their load a bit during the busy season, we're happy to do that."
With curbside pick up, customers who buy an item online receive an email confirming that the order's been placed along with a phone number they can call or text to say they're on their way to get it.
They can also text the word "gift'' to get a free gift wrapping kit.
Once they arrive at the store, an employee will meet them outside with the package in hand.
Here's a list of the stores that will have the round-the-clock holiday service.
- Nordstrom Downtown Seattle (Seattle, WA)
- Nordstrom Bellevue Square (Bellevue, WA)
- Nordstrom Michigan Avenue (Chicago, IL)
- Nordstrom Oakbrook Center (Oak Brook, IL)
- Nordstrom NorthPark Center (Dallas, TX)
- Nordstrom Tysons Corner Center (Mclean, VA)
- Nordstrom The Westchester (White Plains, NY)
- Nordstrom South Coast Plaza (Costa Mesa, CA)
- Nordstrom Fashion Valley (San Diego, CA)
- Nordstrom Valley Fair (San Jose, CA)