It seems like these days there's so many different types of milks perfect for your coffee and Starbucks is getting on board.
The latest trend is oat milk that is a plant based milk and select locations across the U.S. are now carrying it.
The current locations that offer oat milk are:
- Starbucks Reserve Roastery in New York
- Starbucks Reserve Roastery in Seattle
- Starbucks Reserve store at the company’s Seattle headquarters
- Starbucks Reserve Bar in Seattle
- Starbucks Reserve Bar on Chestnut Street in San Francisco
You can also find oat milk at three Princi bakeries that are owned by Starbucks in Chicago, Seattle, and New York.
While it's only currently being offered at select U.S. locations, fingers crossed it's offered every where soon!
How do you feel about oat milk?