New evacuation orders are effective immediately for El Dorado and Alpine Counties. For an online evacuation, map click HERE.
Cal Fire posted current information below:
• The Highway 50 closure has been extended East to Meyers (Highway 50 and Highway 89 junction).
• Residents evacuating the area should use Highway 50 East.
Evacuation Order: El Dorado County
• From Twin Bridges east to Echo Summit
• From Highway 50 South to Amador/Alpine County line
• From Highway 50 North to Flag Pole Peak.
Evacuation Warnings: El Dorado County
• Christmas Valley from Highway 89 West to Echo Summit
• Highway 89 due West to Watershed Ridge and South to the Amador/El Dorado County line.
• Highway 89 South from Luther Pass Road to the Pickets Junction (Highway 88).
• West on Highway 88 to Kirkwood.
• A Red Cross Shelter is open for those evacuating from the area at the Douglas County Community Center, 1329 Waterloo Lane, Gardnerville, NV.