Every weekday morning at 8:05 we play What You Know 'Bout That? It's a general knowledge trivia game where two people battle it out for Bay Area city pride, and prizes.
Here are the five trivia questions for today, Tuesday, July 27th.
- IN WHICH STATE WOULD YOU FIND MOUNT RUSHMORE?
- WHAT IS THE UMBRELLA TERM USED FOR PAINFUL STIFFNESS IN YOUR JOINTS AND MUSCLES?
- WHAT ANDREW LLOYD WEBBER IS BEST KNOWN FOR WHAT PERFORMACE ART FORM?
- WHAT DOES A SPELUNKER EXPLORE?
- WHAT KIND OF BEER DOES HOMER SIMPSON DRINK?
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- MUSICAL THEATRE