Over the weekend, Tik Tok user Tessica Brown went to the ER to have Gorilla Glue surgically removed from her hair. She spent more than 22 hours there, with healthcare workers putting acetone on her scalp and burning it badly. As you can see in her original video below, her hair has been permanently "stuck" in place for a month, since she attempted to Gorilla Glue after running out of her original product. She is currently considering suing the company, and has started a crowdfund to help with her medical bills.
Have you ever done anything like this? The company issued a statement that said, "our spray adhesive states in the warning label, 'do not swallow. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing."
Sandy (@SandyStec on FB, IG and Twitter)