Every weekday morning at 8:05 we play What You Know 'Bout That? It's a general knowledge trivia game where two people battle it out for Bay Area city pride, and prizes.
Here are the five trivia questions for today, Monday, May 3rd.
- WHAT MYTHICAL CREATURE'S NAME IS DERIVED FROM THE LATIN WORD FOR ONE-HORNED?
- WHAT IS THE TERM USED TO DESCRIBE FOOD THAT HAS BEEN PREPARED ACCORDING TO JEWISH LAWS?
- WHO INVENTED THE TELEPHONE?
- IN MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL, WHAT FORMER SAN FRANCISCO GIANT HOLDS THE RECORD FOR MOST HOME RUNS?
- KINGSTON, ZUMA, AND APOLLO ARE THE SONS OF WHAT FAMOUT STAR 101.3 ARTIST?
- ALEXANDER GRAHAM BELL
- BARRY BONDS
- GWEN STEFANI