Every weekday morning at 8:05 we play What You Know 'Bout That? It's a general knowledge trivia game where two people battle it out for Bay Area city pride, and prizes.
Here are the five trivia questions for today, Monday, June 7th.
- WHICH BAY AREA FREEWAY IS NICKNAMED "THE NIMITZ"?
- WHO WROTE THE FAMOUS SCIENCE BOOK "A BRIEF HISTORY OF TIME"?
- WARSAW IS THE CAPITAL CITY OF WHICH COUNTRY
- WHAT WAS THE NAME OF THE CHARACTER DUSTIN DIAMOND PLAYED ON THE TV SHOW, SAVED BY THE BELL?
- TOM HANKS HAS A FRIEND NAMED "WILSON" IN WHICH MOVIE?
- STEPHEN HAWKING
- CAST AWAY