Every weekday morning at 8:05 we play What You Know 'Bout That? It's a general knowledge trivia game where two people battle it out for Bay Area city pride, and prizes.
Here are the five trivia questions for today, Thursday, June 17th.
- WHAT ANIMAL IS THE MOST COMMON PRODUCER OF THE MATERIAL, WOOL?
- PENNE, ORZO, AND CAPPELLETTI ARE TYPES OF WHAT?
- WHICH ACTOR PLAYED DYLAN ON THE TV SHOW, BEVERLY HILLS 90210?
- PEETS COFFEE WAS FOUNDED IN WHICH BAY AREA CITY?
- HOW MANY MILLIGRAMS ARE IN A GRAM?
- LUKE PERRY