The Annual Pride Parade starts at 10:30am Sunday...
Here is everything you need to know to have a fun and safe time at PRIDE! Oh and stop by the Star 101.3 tent for goodies and music!
Market Street, from Embarcadero to Civic Center. SEE MAP BELOW
9:30AM Gates open, general seating begins.
10:30AM Parade begins at Market and Beale Street.
IMPORTANT: Your space is subject to resale if you are not seated by 10:30 AM.
9AM Thursday to 3PM Monday:
- Fulton Street between Hyde and Larkin streets
- Grove Street between Polk and Larkin streets
7PM Thursday to 6AM Monday:
- Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place between McAllister and Grove streets
9AM Friday to 6AM Monday:
- Grove Street between Hyde Street and Van Ness Avenue
- Larkin Street between McAllister and Market streets
8PM Friday to 6AM Monday:
- Dr. Tom Waddell Place between Van Ness Avenue and Polk Street
- Polk Street between Grove and Market streets
- McAllister Street between Van Ness Avenue and Leavenworth Street
- Hyde Street between McAllister and Grove streets
8PM Saturday to 6AM Monday:
- Continuum Place from Golden Gate Avenue to Terminus
- Elm Street between Van Ness Avenue and Polk Street
- Golden Gate Avenue between Van Ness Avenue and Leavenworth Street
- Hyde Street between Turk and McAllister streets
- Larkin Street between Turk and McAllister streets
- Polk Street between Turk and McAllister streets
- Redwood Street between Polk Street and Van Ness Avenue
12:01AM Sunday to 5PM Sunday:
- Leavenworth Street between McAllister and Market streets
- Sutter Street between Sansome and Market streets
- Sansome Street (northbound lane only) between Bush and Sutter streets
All northbound traffic coming from 9th Street will be directed to use Hayes Street to either Van Ness Avenue or Franklin Street. Southbound traffic on Polk Street should use Golden Gate Avenue to Hyde Street until Saturday evening when both Hyde Street and Golden Gate Avenue will be closed.
Event participants are strongly encouraged to take public transportation as parking and traffic will be extremely difficult.
Bicycle valet will be available at McAllister and Hyde.
All Muni Metro trains will stop at Civic Center station for the Pride Celebration and Parade, as well as at Powell and Montgomery stations for the Pride Parade.
PUBLIC TRANSIT IMPACTS:
Due to street closures in the Civic Center area during the Pride Parade and Celebration, the following Muni routes will be affected until 6am Monday: 5 Fulton (except Friday); 19 Polk; and 21 Hayes
Service that normally travels on or crosses Market Street will be affected by the parade. The following lines and routes will be affected: E Embarcadero; F Market & Wharves; 2 Clement; 3 Jackson; 5 Fulton; 6 Haight/Parnassus; 7 Haight/Noriega; 8 Bayshore; 9 San Bruno; 10 Townsend; 12 Folsom; 14 Mission; 14R Mission Rapid; 19 Polk; 21 Hayes; 25 Treasure Island; 27 Bryant; 30 Stockton; 31 Balboa; 38 Geary; 38R Geary Rapid; 45 Union/Stockton; and 76X Marin Headlands Express.
Early morning bus service on the following Metro lines will also be affected: K Ingleside; M Ocean View; N Judah; and T Third.
You can reserve a parking spot HERE
The San Francisco Department of Emergency Management is doing their best to make sure everyone has a safe Pride Weekend. People who plan to attend can text Pride SF to 888-777 a number to receive emergency alerts. City Officials are also people to be aware of their surroundings as well.
There will be metal detectors entering the Civic Center Plaza, a combination of walk-through machines and hand-held wands, at all entry points into the plaza on both Saturday and Sunday. All bags will be searched and bags larger than 18 inches by 18 inches will not be permitted.
For further details on security measures, visit http://www.sfpride.org/celebration-security/
MORE INFO HERE: http://www.sfpride.org/
Most importantly HAVE FUN!!! Happy PRIDE!!!!!!!
Check out our new podcast 'Off The Air: More Banter, Less Filter'! Let us know what you think and leave a comment!