Wow, it looks like the sudden surge of crazy bride stories that have been going viral has no intention of slowing down! A Redditor posted an email she got from her friend's wedding coordinator containing a list of demands the bride wants to be fulfilled if you'll be attending the wedding! Some of the items on the list include "not upstaging the bride" and guests "must come with a gift $75 or more or you won’t be admitted." We don't know if we'd even want to attend the wedding! Check out the rest of her demands.
- Please arrive 15-30 minutes early.
- Please DO NOT wear white, cream, or ivory.
- Please do not wear anything other than a basic bob or ponytail.
- Please do not [have] a full face of makeup.
- Do not record during the ceremony.
- Do not check in on [Facebook] until instructed.
- Use #[Redacted] when posting all pictures.
- DO NOT TALK TO THE BRIDE AT ALL.
- Everyone will toast with Rémy. No acceptance.
- Lastly must come with a gift $75 or more or you won’t be admitted.
Check out screenshots of the demands here.
Credit: Getty Images