If you are planning your 2019 wedding right now, be sure to check out this list because everything is changing! Let us know if you are down with these, or you are planning on keeping it more traditional.
- Pistacio Gowns - Why go white when you could go soft green?
- Gesture Cakes - People are scaling back on the huge towers and opting for a smaller cake that captures the essence of the cake tradition, and then incorporating their actual favorite deserts like donuts or pies to serve to guests.
- Single Stem Bouquets - Minimalism is huge.
- Cluster Engagement Rings - Big in the Victorian Era, and making a comeback!
- Grazing Tables- More food! Tons of different appetizer options.
- Mismatched Bridesmaid Dresses - 59% of brides are now letting the bridesmaids pick their own dresses.
- Engagement Moon - Capitalize on that engagement bliss by taking a small trip right after the engagement becomes official.