I was LOVING the girl-power at the Grammys last night night! Below are my favorite moments- in order:
1) You KNOW I love Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper's "Shallow." It won "Best Pop Duo/Performance" and her acceptance speech was raw, real and reminded people how important it is to take care of mental health!
2) Michelle Obama is an ICON and hearing her talk about how music unites us was super inspiring. (Also, isn't she gorgeous?!)
3) Dolly Parton singing "9 to 5" is already GOLDEN, but hearing it with Marren Morris, Katy Perry, Kacey Musgroves and Little Big Town? YES please.
4) Diana Ross's performance was amazing and changed the mood in the room, but her 9 year old grandson introducing her was adorable!
5) Alicia Keys medley of "Songs I Wish I Wrote" was AMAZING! Bonus was hearing her play Scott Joplin's "The Entertainer" on 2 PIANOS AT ONCE. Amazing.