- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup loosely packed light brown sugar
- 1-inch ginger root (peeled and finely grated)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp chili sauce (like Sriracha)
- skewered pineapple chunks
- Thinly sliced scallions for garnish
- In a bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, pineapple juice, chicken stock, brown sugar, garlic and sriracha.
- Seal chicken wings in gallon-sized plastic bag with half the marinade and place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least an hour and up to eight hours.
- Put the remaining marinade in a covered container to use as a basting sauce later
- Create hot-cold zones on your grill.
- Remove wings from marinade and allow excess to drip off. Place on "cool" side of grill and cover with vents open. Allow to cook for at least 30 minutes, basting a couple times with the marinade.
- Move to "hot" side" and grill for some color for 3-4 mintues
- Serve with grilled pineapple and green onions