Remember traveling? God I miss it. Travel is my lifeline. My heartbeat. To explore another world, another culture, and connect with people on their journey- whether local or traveling- is my bliss. Here are a few memories over the last 5 years.
1) India, 2016. I was there for a wedding. It was INCREDIBLE. 17-hour flight, spent time in Old/New Dehli, and then took another flight to Rishikesh for the actual wedding. This was one of the most impactful and wonderful trips of my life. (Hence, the trip to the Taj Mahal, below. Special shout-out to my dear friend Anne who was with me the whole trip!)
2) Asheville to Nashville roadtrip, 2019. Smoky Mountains, tubing in Bryson City, "Loveless Cafe" in Nashville, my FAVORITE waterfall of all time, Cookeville Falls.
3) Alaska Cruise, 2019. I was actually a performer on this cruise but I took my parents along with me as a Christmas present. They loved it! Very special memory for us.
4) Moab, 2019. Hiked to Delicate Arch on my birthday! It was wonderful.
5) Sedona, AZ 2019. To be honest I've been to Sedona several times. It's one of my favorite places. But this trip was special because it was their first snowstorm in over 100 years!!
So many more to mention.....Playa Del Carmen in 2017, LOTS of desert trips (I adore Tucson), etc. Hopefully, in time, I'll be able to travel internationally again. What trips do you miss?
Sandy (@SandyStec on FB, IG and Twitter)