Every weekday morning at 8:05 we play What You Know 'Bout That? It's a general knowledge trivia game where two people battle it out for Bay Area city pride, and prizes.
Here are the five trivia questions for today, Wednesday, April 28th.
- WHAT IS A BABY KANGAROO CALLED?
- THE AVERAGE HUMAN BODY CONTAINS HOW MANY PINTS OF BLOOD? 9, 19, OR 29?
- WHAT DOES THE H STAND FOR IN THE MEDICAL ABBREVIATION, ADHD?
- IN WHICH STATE WOULD YOU FIND THE CITY OF BALTIMORE?
- THE TV SHOW BREAKING BAD, WAS BASED IN WHAT U.S. CITY?