Every weekday morning at 8:05 we play What You Know 'Bout That? It's a general knowledge trivia game where two people battle it out for Bay Area city pride, and prizes.
Here are the five trivia questions for today, Thursday, April 29th.
- In the acronym AKA, what does the K stand for?
- What is the name of King Arthur’s magical advisor?
- Prior to the introduction of the Euro, the Lira was the currency of which European country?
- Which NFL team holds the record for the most Super Bowl appearances?
- Name the US State closest to Russia.
- New England Patriots