Every weekday morning at 8:05 we play What You Know 'Bout That? It's a general knowledge trivia game where two people battle it out for Bay Area city pride, and prizes.
Here are the five trivia questions for today, Friday, April 30th.
- WHAT DID THOMAS EDISON INVENT FIRST, THE LIGHT BULB, OR THE PHONOGRAPH?
- WHAT NUMBER IS ASSOCIATED WITH AN AREA OF SUPPOSED ALIENS LANDINGS IN NEVADA?
- WHAT ACTIVITY INCLUDES POSES SUCH AS DOWNWARD DOG, MOUNTAIN, AND WARRIOR?
- CALIFORNIA PRODUCES MORE PEACHES THAN ANY OTHER STATE. TRUE OR FALSE?
- WHAT TYPE OF CLUB DO GOLFERS USE ON THE GREEN TO HIT THE BALL INTO THE HOLE?