Every weekday morning at 8:05 we play What You Know 'Bout That? It's a general knowledge trivia game where two people battle it out for Bay Area city pride, and prizes.
Here are the five trivia questions for today, Tuesday, May 4th.
- THE PYRENEES MOUNTAIN RANGE SEPARATES WHAT TWO EUROPEAN COUNTRIES?
- WHAT IS CHANDLER'S LAST NAME ON THE TV SHOW FRIENDS?
- IN PHYSICS, WHAT TYPE OF LIGHT IS UV?
- SPINACH IS HIGH IN WHAT MINERAL?
- NAME THE MAIN FAIRY IN PETER PAN...
- FRANCE AND SPAIN
- ULTRA VIOLET