Every weekday morning at 8:05 we play What You Know 'Bout That? It's a general knowledge trivia game where two people battle it out for Bay Area city pride, and prizes.
Here are the five trivia questions for today, Monday, May 17th.
- NAME THE DIRECTOR OF THE GODFATHER MOVIE SERIES
- IN ROMAN MYTHOLOGY, WHO IS THE GOD OF THE SEA?
- WHAT OLYMPIC SPORT INCLUDES SPREAD EAGLES AND TRIPLE AXELS?
- THE RICE DISH PAELLA ORIGINATED IN WHICH COUNTRY?
- WHAT MAJOR U.S. AIRLINE IS NAMED AFTER A GREEK LETTER?
- FRANCIS FOR COPPOLA
- FIGURE SKATING